5th Grade Social Studies: Daily Practice Workbook | 20 Weeks of Fun Activities
Pickup currently unavailable
Social Studies Daily Practice Workbook by ArgoPrep allows students to build foundational skills and review concepts. Our workbooks explore social studies topics in-depth with ArgoPrep’s 5 E’s to build social studies mastery. Our workbooks offer students 20 weeks of practice of various social studies skills required for 5th Grade, including History, Government, Geography, and Economics.
- Engaging with the topic: Read a short text on the topic and answer multiple-choice questions.
- Exploring the topic: Interact with the topic on a deeper level by collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- Explaining the topic: Make sense of the topic by explaining and beginning to draw conclusions about the data.
- Experimenting with the topic: Investigate the topic through hands-on, easy to implement experiments.
- Elaborating on the topic: Reflect on the topic and use all information learned to draw conclusions and evaluate results.
ArgoPrep’s 5th Grade Social Studies Daily Practice Workbook is state-aligned and aligns with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
Here’s a preview of what our workbook covers!
- The First People in the Americas
- Settling the Americas
- Complex Societies and Civilizations
- European Exploration and Conquest
- The Columbian Exchange
- The Middle Passage
- Geography of North America
- Immigration and Culture in the United States
- Canadian Culture
- Latin American Culture
- Environmental Issues in the Western Hemisphere
- Founding the United States
- The Government of the United States
- Governments in the Western Hemisphere
- The Civil Rights Movement
- The Women’s Rights Movement
- Multinational Organizations
- Economies of the Western Hemisphere
- Natural Resources in the Western Hemisphere
- The Importance of Trade