2nd Grade Science: Daily Practice Workbook | 20 Weeks of Fun Activities
Pickup currently unavailable
The 2nd Grade Science Daily Practice workbook by ArgoPrep is designed to help build mastery of foundational science skills. Our science workbooks offer students 20 weeks of practice of various science skills required for first grade including Physical Science, Life Science, Earth & Space Science, and Engineering.
Students will explore science topics in depth with ArgoPrep’s 5 E’S to build science mastery.
- Engaging with the topic: Read a short text on the topic and answer multiple choice questions.
- Exploring the topic: Interact with the topic on a deeper level by collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Explaining the topic: Make sense of the topic by explaining and beginning to draw conclusions about the data.
- Experimenting with the topic: Investigate the topic through hands on, easy to implement experiments.
- Elaborating on the topic: Reflect on the topic and use all information learned to draw conclusions and evaluate results.
ArgoPrep’s 2nd Grade Science Daily Practice Workbook is state-aligned and aligns with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
Here’s a preview of what our workbook covers!
- Classifying Matter Based on Hardness, Weight, Texture and Flexibility
- Classifying Matter Based on Strength, Force and Hardness
- Chemical Reactions and States of Matter
- The Characteristics of Light
- Vertebrates and Invertebrates
- The Water Cycle
- Plants & Pollinators
- Plants Structures & Functions
- Adaptation & Survival
- The Sun and Light on Earth
- Natural Disasters
- Parts of the Solar System
- Water on Earth
- Taking Care of Our Planet
- The Day and Night Sky