8th Grade Social Studies: Daily Practice Workbook | 20 Weeks of Fun Activities
Pickup currently unavailable
Social Studies Daily Practice Workbook by ArgoPrep allows students to build foundational skills and review concepts. Our workbooks explore social studies topics in-depth with ArgoPrep’s 5 E’s to build social studies mastery. Our workbooks offer students 20 weeks of practice of various social studies skills required for 8th Grade including History, Civics and Government, Geography, and Economics.
- Engaging with the topic: Read a short text on the topic and answer multiple-choice questions.
- Exploring the topic: Interact with the topic on a deeper level by collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- Explaining the topic: Make sense of the topic by explaining and beginning to draw conclusions about the data.
- Experimenting with the topic: Investigate the topic through hands-on, easy to implement experiments.
- Elaborating on the topic: Reflect on the topic and use all information learned to draw conclusions and evaluate results.
ArgoPrep’s 8th Grade Social Studies Daily Practice Workbook is state-aligned and aligns with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
Here’s a preview of what our workbook covers!
- Industrialization and Unionization
- The Progressive Era
- Western Expansion After the Civil War
- American Imperialism
- World War I
- Civil Rights After World War I
- The Roaring Twenties and the Stock Market Crash
- The Great Depression
- The New Deal
- World War II
- Fighting World War II and Its Aftermath
- The Cold War
- Post-War America
- The Civil Rights Movement
- The Vietnam War Era
- America in the 70s
- The End of the Cold War
- America and the Global World