7th Grade Social Studies: Daily Practice Workbook | 20 Weeks of Fun Activities
Pickup currently unavailable
Social Studies Daily Practice Workbook by ArgoPrep allows students to build foundational skills and review concepts. Our workbooks explore social studies topics in-depth with ArgoPrep’s 5 E’s to build social studies mastery. Our workbooks offer students 20 weeks of practice of various social studies skills required for 7th Grade, including History, Civics and Government, Geography, and Economics.
- Engaging with the topic: Read a short text on the topic and answer multiple-choice questions.
- Exploring the topic: Interact with the topic on a deeper level by collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- Explaining the topic: Make sense of the topic by explaining and beginning to draw conclusions about the data.
- Experimenting with the topic: Investigate the topic through hands-on, easy to implement experiments.
- Elaborating on the topic: Reflect on the topic and use all information learned to draw conclusions and evaluate results.
ArgoPrep’s 7th Grade Social Studies Daily Practice Workbook is state-aligned and aligns with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
Here’s a preview of what our workbook covers!
- America’s First Peoples
- European Exploration
- Encounters and Exchanges
- The British Colonies
- New Netherland
- The Growth of Slavery
- Causes of the American Revolution
- The War of Independence
- America Under the Articles of Confederation
- The Creation of the Constitution
- You and the Constitution
- Testing the Constitution
- Westward Expansion
- The Early Industrialization of America
- Slavery in America
- The Early Women’s Rights Movement
- America Divides and Compromises
- The Crisis Deepens
- The Civil War Begins
- The War Between the States